With the second phase of Tesco stores secured, Britspace has strengthened its experience within the Retail sector, building a strong market position within just 12 months.
The new Britspace ‘podular’ system has been utilised to provide back of house facilities for Tesco stores throughout the UK. Stretching from as northerly as Tain in Scotland to as southerly as Helston in Cornwall, Britspace has installed the new facilities at 18 of Tesco’s retail stores.
This innovative ‘podular’ solution has also been utilised recently by Timpson’s and webuyanycar.com, with both companies having a roll-out programme for new retail outlets housed on site at large supermarkets and retail parks. The units are 100% finished and fitted by Britspace before being delivered and easily installed on site.
Notes for Editors:
- Publication imagery is available upon request
- Founded in 1972, Britspace now has the capacity to output over 80 modules per week, equating to 1,200m˛ which is enough to cover a football pitch in just 1 month
- Offsite construction vastly reduces a construction programme and with fewer trades on site, improvements in health and safety standards, increases in the level of quality and with less waste removal, reduces the carbon footprint of a project.
- Through the construction recession of the last two years, Britspace has expanded the business by 30%
- During the last 5 years, Britspace has maintained 0 RIDDOR accidents on site
- For over 15 years, Britspace has held a BBA structural guarantee for permanent buildings